Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I obviously saved a lot of these pictures in 2008, but I think that they're worth posting so that I can remember them.

Vlada

Roslyakova








Coco

Rocha














Thomson's

Empress



Photobucket
Flickr




Dolce and

Gabbana Spring 2008



Lanvin Spring 2008




Leonard

Joseph


Little Miss

Muffet Dress Mary Qu































British Independent Film Award




John

Galliano-My absolute favorite designer!


Alexander

McQueen



Akris






Betsey

Johnson




















Cannes 2008

Changeling Premier


Cannes 2008

Chopard Trophy Award


CĂ©line


Turban

Fashion


Barnaby

Barford


Anime

Manga Foot Wear


Solve

Sundsbo















Joan Crawford


Lanvin


Jean Paul

Gaultier Spring 2008









Christian

Lacroix






Armani

Prive






Chanel

Spring 2008






















Gwen

Stefani



Chantal Thomass











Blog Archive

If you see a picture of yours on here and would like it removed, please email me and I will remove it.